Friday, July 5, 2013

Fitting It All Into One Weekend

I traveled home Friday night and landed late at my parents house.  The next morning Mom and I met with an old friend Trish (I used to show Quarter Horses with her daughter). We visited her new horse, she got from a friend of mine, and got a tour of her nice house. Then we headed out for a great lunch in down town Clifton and a visit to a local store there. After that we headed to Clifton Saddlery, a store that started in Clifton but had gotten so popular they had to move out of the little town. It is not a huge store and now sells to all pets and even carries horse feed now! Mom even found some new boots to garden in! We said out good byes in the parking lot and Trish surprised me with a bag filled with goodies! The other week when she was visiting my place she saw my donkey planter collection and gave me a wonderful addition to it! I just love it! Thanks Trish and it has been so nice catching up with you....  Wishing you many happy riders with your new horse Tye!
That evening we celebrated Fathers Day, as day early. With dinner and a fun ice cream cake for dad! He also enjoyed his cards and gifts too! Happy Fathers Day to the best Dad ever! I love you! 
On Sunday we all headed over to Liz Coughlin's house for a Farewell Party for my Best friend Cricket and her Family! They are headed to Australia for possibly three years for work. I hate to see them go but I know it will be a wonderful adventure for everyone in the family! 
Me, Cricket and Perrin, friends since High School. 
Dad Met a new friend at the party! He owned a 1967? Jaguar. He had bought it new and let Dad have a sit in it!  It was Awesome and one of Dad's dream cars! 




1 comment:

angela said...

Join yuk di KENARI POKER.
Tunggu Apalagi Segera Daftar dan Depositkan Segera Di KENARIPOKER .COM
- Minimal Deposit 15.000
- Bonus Next Deposit 20%
- Bonus FREEBET 10.000
Contact Person :
WA : +855 7863 3569