Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another Great Weekend!

Had a great time on Saturday Judging an Open Horse Show in Halifax, NC. Great group of people and some good horses! Except for one BAD Horse Fly who decided I would be his lunch! He bit me five times before my ring steward had to whack me and kill it! FFEWW!

Saturday night some rough thunderstorms came through but it brought us our first taste of fall. So we were ready to ride on Sunday! 

Debbie with her mule Tucker and Christina with Oakley came over for some arena/obstacle work. We finished the day with a nice trail ride. I took Twila Merrill out for our 3rd ride! She is a little rough around the edges but was nearly perfect on our 1 1/2 hour ride!


The view from between Twila Merrill's Ears! That's Debbie and Tucker in front of us! 

No comments: